For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to Nicolesoul's Video Chat!

Nicolesoul's Bio Data

• Nicolesoul
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 115-130lbs
    Weight:
  • Big
    Breast size:
  • Other
    Hair color:
  • Short
    Hair length:
  • Brown
    Eye color:
  • Average
    Build:
  • White
    Ethnicity:
  • female
    Sexual preferences:
  • Languages:

Nicolesoul's Image Gallery

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   20jon11 

You couldn't begin to imagine how much I have missed you - You know that I have fallen in love with you and when i didn't see you i felt my life was empty and barren - I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD KNOW - You used to enjoy my company on here as I sat with you for hours night after night, but, you now seem distant and uninterested in me? What has happened? I hope I have done anything to cause you to feel this way?
    Nicole, I will always love you, care for you and respect you - You are my queen and I dwell in darkness without you. You are a very beautiful and amazing lady and I really do love you.
    I hope that my words do not upset you in anyway - its just that I want get close to you and I was hoping you felt the samne way?
    Nicole - You are everything to me - I LOVE YOU, NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER! Love, Hugs, Kisses and Cuddles - Jon xxx

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   tomy25 

i miss u:-( You sweet women KIss

1 year ago
  • Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

Hi my darling! Thx that u wrote me! U very lovely man! Million kisssssses, Nicole

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   Jumper13 

She is hot :)

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   zosopage 

baby, u r so sexy, but your cam froze in pvt!!! ill be back soon

1 year ago
  • Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

ok, my darling! Sorry! i waithing for u!!! million kisssssses, Nicole

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

Hello my love Jon! U wrote me a very nice letter! I think you from the Heaven because u are an angel. Im sorry i dont have other job, but i understand u! I would like to be only for u! I would like to be happy but i have a lot of problems now! I like to see u, but i cant give personal things ... this is rule here! Understand? But im curious u! Im glad that we meet here!
    I like u so much!!! U write me please if u have free time! Million kissssses, Nicole

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

Hello my love Jon! U wrote me a very nice letter! I think you from the Heaven because u are an angel. Im sorry i dont have other job, but i understand u! I would like to be only for u! I would like to be happy but i have a lot of problems now! I like to see u, but i cant give personal things ... this is rule here! Understand? But im curious u! Im glad that we meet here!
    I like u so much!!! U write me please if u have free time! Million kissssses, Nicole

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   tomy25 

mm NIcole you are realy luxury women. I am gald taht i meet you here. KISS

1 year ago
  • Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

Hi my love! thx , that write me! U are very lovely man! I waiting for u! million kissssses, Nicole

1 year ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).