For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to Nicolesoul's Video Chat!

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   20jon11 

You couldn't begin to imagine how much I have missed you - You know that I have fallen in love with you and when i didn't see you i felt my life was empty and barren - I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU COULD KNOW - You used to enjoy my company on here as I sat with you for hours night after night, but, you now seem distant and uninterested in me? What has happened? I hope I have done anything to cause you to feel this way?
    Nicole, I will always love you, care for you and respect you - You are my queen and I dwell in darkness without you. You are a very beautiful and amazing lady and I really do love you.
    I hope that my words do not upset you in anyway - its just that I want get close to you and I was hoping you felt the samne way?
    Nicole - You are everything to me - I LOVE YOU, NOW, ALWAYS and FOREVER! Love, Hugs, Kisses and Cuddles - Jon xxx

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   tomy25 

i miss u:-( You sweet women KIss

1 year ago
  • Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

Hi my darling! Thx that u wrote me! U very lovely man! Million kisssssses, Nicole

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   Jumper13 

She is hot :)

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   zosopage 

baby, u r so sexy, but your cam froze in pvt!!! ill be back soon

1 year ago
  • Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

ok, my darling! Sorry! i waithing for u!!! million kisssssses, Nicole

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

Hello my love Jon! U wrote me a very nice letter! I think you from the Heaven because u are an angel. Im sorry i dont have other job, but i understand u! I would like to be only for u! I would like to be happy but i have a lot of problems now! I like to see u, but i cant give personal things ... this is rule here! Understand? But im curious u! Im glad that we meet here!
    I like u so much!!! U write me please if u have free time! Million kissssses, Nicole

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

Hello my love Jon! U wrote me a very nice letter! I think you from the Heaven because u are an angel. Im sorry i dont have other job, but i understand u! I would like to be only for u! I would like to be happy but i have a lot of problems now! I like to see u, but i cant give personal things ... this is rule here! Understand? But im curious u! Im glad that we meet here!
    I like u so much!!! U write me please if u have free time! Million kissssses, Nicole

1 year ago
    Thumbnail   tomy25 

mm NIcole you are realy luxury women. I am gald taht i meet you here. KISS

1 year ago
  • Thumbnail   Nicolesoul 

Hi my love! thx , that write me! U are very lovely man! I waiting for u! million kissssses, Nicole

1 year ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Nicolesoul's Bio Data

• Nicolesoul
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 115-130lbs
    Weight:
  • Big