For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to Kapriz35's Video Chat!

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   Kapriz35 

Into FETISH & BDSM: bondage, dungeon, Dom & Sub, SPH, CBT,CEI, slaves, STRAPON, money pigs, heels, nylons, outfits, roleplays. Toys, Action. TEASE & DENIAL, upskirt, face sitting, modelling

I can be cruel mistress for obedient slaves (pussy lickers, small cock humiliation, foot slaves, sissy sluts, cbt, cuckolds) and submissive for my master.

Updated list of my outfits, toys and working tools:

1. Huge collection of heels and boots ( more, than 30) - some at my pics. I have classic shoes from black, red, white colors with high heels, toe opened shoes from different colors, stripper shoes on platform, stiletto shoes, also slippers, long above knee fetish boots from leather, some till knee from suede, all of them with high heels. Stiletto boots.

2. Tons of nylons - pantyhose (colors: white, black, tan, red, brown, dark brown, pink, blue, green, dark red, with print), stockings (colors: white, tan, red, black, pink, purple) , socks (white, black, pink, colored etc).
    They are sheer, fishnet and seamed. Some of them you could check on my pics.

3. Outfits for roleplays: black latex & white cotton nurse, police woman, French maid, school girl, teacher, soldier, stewardess, sailor, waitress, nun, secretary, boss,classic lady, girl next doo, bridge, angel, devil, pink bunny, latex cat suit with latex cat mask, latex stockings and latex/silk long gloves, leather short gloves, leather catsuits (black and red colors), latex dresses (black and red colors), latex tops and corsets (black and red colors)

4. Lots of toys & bdsm tools (more, than 30) :
    Hitachi, anal & vaginal beads, anal chain from 10 beads, anal stick, egg's love with vibro, pillow of love, any sizes of dildos, even huge, also vegetable dildos like cucumber and popcorn, butt plug, strapon, ball gag, collar, hands cuffs, rope, speculum, medical gloves and mask, plastic bag for keeping breath, wax candles, clamps, oil, tape and etc) , whip, paddle, cane, leather belt, clothes pins (clamps)

New toy - pussy or tits pump

5. Huge collection of sexy clothes: lingeries and baby dolls, corsets, tops, also short and long dresses. Some of them are at my pics.

1 month ago
    Thumbnail   adam1984 

Amazing, Sweet cute face & body. Treat Kapriz with respect & loving car as she will repay you with a great show. Such a loving & great show

2 months ago
    Thumbnail   adam1984 

A stunning gorgeous lady. Soft loving & caring. She has eyes to die for & an amazing body. Treat Kapriz with respect, tender loving care and she will make you feel amazing. I loved the show and its a shame i ran out of credit. Thank you so much and will be back again being tender. I will try to send you even more crazy next time ;) xxx

2 months ago
    Thumbnail   james19x449 

great boots!

3 months ago
    Thumbnail   Christian47ld 

Hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 months ago
    Thumbnail   petergriffin86 

Very beautiful, very hot i loved her show.

4 months ago
    Thumbnail   Kapriz35 

I'm on holidays from 28th of December. Will be back to 15th of January. Merry Xmas and Happy NEW YEAR!

7 months ago
    Thumbnail  

LiveJasmin Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

10 months ago
    Thumbnail   jayk112 

perfect in everyway

11 months ago
  • Thumbnail   Kapriz35 

oh, dear, you are pretty welcome, it was so lovely time...

11 months ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).

Kapriz35's Bio Data

• Kapriz
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • under 100lbs
    Weight:
  • Tiny