For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

Welcome to GYANNA's Video Chat!

GYANNA's Bio Data

• GYANNA
    Nickname:
    Height:
  • 115-130lbs
    Weight:
  • Big
    Breast size:
  • Auburn
    Hair color:
  • Long
    Hair length:
  • Brown
    Eye color:
  • Athletic
    Build:
  • White
    Ethnicity:
  • female
    Sexual preferences:
  • Languages:

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message (4000 characters).

Thumbnail   saddle470 

Incredibly hot !!

3 months ago
    Thumbnail   tomtom7813 

Just the best

3 months ago
    Thumbnail   GYANNA 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!! FOR ALL MY SWEET AND HOT MEMBERS I SEND U A HOT and WET KISSES AND KEEP IN HOT FOR THE NEXT YEAR BABIES WITH LOVE KISS MOUA (((((((GYANNA 2014))))))))

3 months ago
    Thumbnail   GYANNA 

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR ALL MY LOVELY HOT MEMEBERS THX SO MUCH FOR THE GR8 TIME THIS YEAR 2013 AND 2014 IS COMING A SOON ILL LIKE U KEEP IN TPUCH AS EVER HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO BABIES HOT WET KISSES MOUA WITH LOVE GYANNA

3 months ago
    Thumbnail   ClownBald 

La sensualidad, la pasión, la elegancia, la belleza todo ello combinado en UNA MUJER EXCEPCIONAL

4 months ago
  • Thumbnail   GYANNA 

I Adore my members really i have a gr8 time with them i like to be so sexy and hot for them too love u guys!!! xoxo

4 months ago
    Thumbnail   peeteymac 

a beautiful and very friendly lady

4 months ago
    Thumbnail   SILVERSURFR007 

ooh wow ! Such a fantastic time ! You are just beyond words and a joy to be with .Love your free chat too , you are so clever and fun always. Thanks again for being a friend and fantasy lover. Hugs & Kisses - Silver

5 months ago
    Thumbnail   flex57 

WHAT A JOY AND PLEASURE TO SPEND SEXY TIME WITH MY GYANNA. IM TINGLING ALL OVER. MUAH MUAH MUAH. THANK YOU

5 months ago
    Thumbnail   SILVERSURFR007 

Great fun tonight in free chat, you are such a tease and sparks always fly when u are around.You have an amazing mind ! at once dirty, clever and thoughtful.The rain forest may have receeded but the lake is still the best place to swim !!

5 months ago
Show more entries  

You have  4000 characters left.

You reached the maximum length of this message
(4000 characters).